Project Management Lead - Remote Opportunity
- Posted: over a month ago
Project Management Lead
DCI Consulting Group is a Human Resources (HR) Risk Management company. Our company was built on the principle that “what gets measured, gets done.” Our clients understand the critical importance of using data-driven analytics, principles of human science, software solutions, and actionable strategies to build more diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplaces. The transformational outcomes help them to maximize workplace successes and relationships, ultimately resulting in their employees reaching their full potential without any obstacles to success.
DCI’s clients represent a cross-section of private sector, federal agency, federal contractor, public sector, and national law firms.
Project Management Lead:
DCI’s Project Management Lead is responsible for supporting the DCI Operations team in various business development and cross-functional operational projects. They will have in-depth knowledge of project management techniques, excellent interpersonal communication skills, and be able to work under strict deadlines. The Project Management Lead is motivated, has strong organization skills, and can communicate in a manner that demonstrates professionalism. They will have experience managing project execution from start to finish and be able to mentor staff to share knowledge of communication and project management techniques.
- Work with Project Lead(s) within the Consulting divisions to understand the need and scope of the project and to assist with facilitation in a timely manner.
- Facilitate effective project team and cross-functional interactions.
- Develop a deep understanding of products and team priorities and missions to effectively organize meetings and drive stakeholder alignment.
- Document decisions, issues, and actions clearly and concisely for internal teams and external stakeholders and create vehicles for regular updates.
- Develop and implement metrics for project performance analysis.
- Alert Project Lead(s) of any budget or scheduling concerns.
- Responsible for assisting with project administrative tracking, reporting requirements, and activities/tasks to ensure they are carried out within reasonably requested timeframes and meet quality standards.
- Manage consultant document inventory, with secure document sharing platform (such as ShareFile).
- Report and escalate projects to upper management when needed.
- Manage logistics for internal and external meetings, including focus groups.
- Utilize and update client templates for projects.
- Manage client folder setup.
- Write and execute Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), ensure SOPS are in place and followed.
- Ensure quality control of reports and presentations for internal and external customers.
- Manage, train, and mentor junior staff, including project analysts and administrative staff.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, or related field.
- 4+ years of experience working in project management and administration in a professional environment.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent certification, such as Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Associate in Project Management (APM).
- Experience overseeing/managing multiple project teams.
- Experience managing a secure document sharing platform support (such as ShareFile).
- Strong writing skills.
- Advanced computer skills. Proficiency required in MS Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook 365, Teams).
Required General Skills:
- Expert attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, and target-driven.
- Strong relationship management skills that build collaboration across all levels of the organization.
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills to identify interdependencies between issues, activities, and outcomes.
- Dependable and deliver on commitments in a timely manner and with passion.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions to enhance work efficiency.
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment as a member of a team and with significant autonomy, self-discipline, and organization.
Preferred Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or other related field.
- Prior experience in marketing.
- Experience working in consulting environment.
- Experience with CRM platform (i.e., HubSpot).
- Experience with Project Management Software Platform (i.e., Mavenlink).
Due to the nature of clients this position supports, candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
DCI Consulting Group is proud of our commitment as an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Our employee culture reflects ethical empowerment, pride, inclusion, and collaboration which showcases the diversity of thought we provide to the clients we serve. We are dedicated to an exceptional employee experience and provide career opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender, age, political affiliation, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you are unable to apply for career opportunities due to an impairment or disability, please contact us at Jobs@dciconsult.com for further assistance.
DCI Consulting Group Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at DCI Consulting Group Inc