Senior Graphic Designer (508 Compliance)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DCG Communications (DCG) is seeking a multi-disciplinary Senior Graphic Designer to join our creative team! This senior designer will be an integral part of helping our clients build their brands and businesses by crafting smart, innovative, and engaging content across a multitude of different mediums all designed to work together strategically to create meaningful outcomes for our target audiences. In this role you will have a heavy focus on providing 508 compliance across a variety of DCG client accounts.
Location: The DCG team is virtual. With over 100 employees based in 20 states (and counting!), DCG is committed to hiring talented employees across the United States. The selected candidate will work during DCG’s core Eastern Standard Time business hours.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or visual arts/communications from an accredited institution.
- Bachelor’s degree may be waived with exceptional portfolio/selling points (equivalent years of experience)
- A minimum of 5+ years of professional design experience in an agency, marketing or communications setting
- Proven and hands-on experience with 508 compliance
- You’re a natural digital storyteller (web work, user experience, user interface) that includes but is not limited to working in programs such as InVision, Sketch, Figma, Marvel
- Advanced knowledge and skill with all related Adobe Creative Cloud products (IE Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects)
- Self-starter; driven; eager to learn and grow
- Able to sell/communicate your creative vision to the team and client
- Must be able to provide an updated link or PDF of portfolio work samples
- Photography experience a plus
- Collaborate with the creative team and work closely with the Art Director and Creative Director to continually push and strategically ideate new and innovative ideas across all mediums, platforms, and technologies
- Lead work with a data-driven/research first mentality and understand the “Why?”
- Understand the importance of our clients KPI’s how we reach them and why an integrated workflow is the best approach
- Have exceptional communication skills & attention to detail
- Have a thorough understanding of timelines, how they impact the work we are doing and what we can do within our own process to keep everything fluid
- Be highly conceptual when it comes to brainstorming new and innovative ideas that are both smart and strategic
- Able to lead, own, and work independently on a project with light oversight, but knows when to raise a hand
- Ability to absorb, apply and pivot based on internal and client feedback
- Able to present work and make sound recommendations to internal and client stakeholders
- Keep a pulse on the industry at large and bring ideas/recommendations to the table around how we could apply them to our current/future work
- Look to teach and mentor more junior level staff to help with overall skill growth within the creative department
What’s in it for you?
DCG prides itself on having a unique and flexible culture. We value hard-working, self-motivated and dedicated employees and are committed to providing an opportunity for tremendous career growth and earning potential.
- DCG Life Medium Blog: https://medium.com/dcg-life
- DCG Life Instagram: @dcglife
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
- Health / Vision / Dental Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Generous vacation, sick and holiday leave
- Retirement plan with 4% corporate match and 100% vesting from day one
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent, parking, transit)
- Annual professional development opportunities
DCG Communications (DCG) is a specialized communications consultancy focused on developing influential communications programs to help clients build their brands and enhance their reputations. A majority of our work is with the federal government and we currently support a number of long-term projects with the following agencies: Departments of Veterans Affairs, Defense, State, Homeland Security, Housing & Urban Development, Small Business Administration, U.S. Coast Guard, BBG, and more!
DCG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at DCG Communications
Get fresh Senior Creative Graphic Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.