Communications and Change Management Specialist (West Coast, Fully Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DCG Communications (DCG) is seeking a motivated, collaborative, and highly organized Communications and Change Management Specialist (Senior Account Executive) to oversee project coordination and the development and execution of operational, and in the longer-term strategic, change management plans in support of a VA modernization effort to roll out clinical contact centers across the VA health care system and provide better access to timely, high-quality health care for Veterans enrolled in VA care.
The specialist will serve as a representative of DCG, working closely with our partner to execute program operations to meet the established goals and objectives of clinical contact center implementation and operations nationwide. Additionally, the specialist will work closely with various client stakeholders across Veterans Integrated Service Networks (VISN) to develop change management and communications strategies targeted at VA staff, Veterans, and their families.
Location: This role is 100% remote, working West Coast hours.
- A minimum of six to eight (6-8) years of prior public relations and communications experience to include leading projects and supporting and managing federal programs
- Proven experience supporting organizational change efforts
- Experience leading and developing change management plans and products
- Proven to have excellent writing and project management skills, an eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to manage a diverse workload
- Ability to represent DCG to our partner and client
- Prior experience with strategic planning, overseeing delivery, client management, directing all communication, managing deliverable schedules, and more
- Demonstrates strong writing skills for content generation with the ability to edit materials prepared by others to ensure deliverables are client-ready
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with strategic process planning anywhere from 6-12 months in advance
- Proven and extensive experience in a large-scale integrated health care system and with substantive programs focused on Veterans health care
- Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools is a plus
What’s in it for you?
DCG prides itself on having a unique and flexible culture. We value hard-working, self-motivated and dedicated employees and are committed to providing an opportunity for tremendous career growth and earning potential.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
- Health / Vision / Dental Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Generous vacation, sick and holiday leave
- Retirement plan with 4% corporate match and 100% vesting from day one
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent, parking, transit)
- 5 days per year towards professional development, training, and conference
DCG Communications (DCG) is a specialized communications consultancy focused on developing influential communications programs to help clients build their brands and enhance their reputations. A majority of our work is with the federal government and we currently support a number of long-term projects with the following agencies: Departments of Veterans Affairs, Defense, State, Homeland Security, Housing & Urban Development, Small Business Administration, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Agency for Global Media, and more.
DCG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at DCG Communications