Licensed Behavioral Health Counselor-Therapist
DCCCA, Inc. Lawrence, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lawrence Outpatient Treatment Services offers outpatient substance abuse treatment and mental health counseling for adolescents and adults in the Lawrence, KS, area. Treatment interventions include: individual and group counseling, assessments, family sessions, court-ordered alcohol & drug evaluations, and an eight hour Alcohol Drug Information School. Appointments are offered via tele-health technology or in office sessions.
- Lead group and individual counseling sessions in a residential treatment setting
- Assist clients in goal setting and problem solving
- Assist clients in developing treatment and recovery plans
- Flexible schedule may include some evenings and Saturday days
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services is required; Master’s preferred
- Requires a LAC or LMAC; dual license with Master’s BSRB preferred
- Prior work in addictions prevention or treatment is preferred
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
**Bachelor's level candidates are eligible for a $2,500 sign-on bonus with Master's level candidates eligible for $5,000 sign-on bonus**
DCCCA, Inc.Why Work Here?
Rewarding opportunity with great pay and benefits!
DCCCA provides social and community services that improve the safety, health and well-being of those we serve. Assisting individuals and families throughout Kansas and Oklahoma, DCCCA has proudly served the residents of our communities with a spirit of openness and acceptance for more than 45 years.
1739 East 23rd St. LawrenceLawrence, KS