Marketing Communications Coordinator - Lisle IL
- Expired: October 24, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Meet DCC Propane:
DCC Propane, LLC, a division of DCC plc, has served communities for over 75 years providing propane for residential, agricultural, commercial, and industrial uses, and water conditioning services since 1962. We are continuing to grow and are currently represented by a team of over 900 dedicated and passionate professionals who live and work in 22 states operating under a number of strong regional brands. The business has succeeded in maintaining a strong family-feel with an unwavering commitment to world-class safety standards and customer service with competitive compensation and benefits.
Why Work for Us?
We strongly believe in taking care of our employees so that they can take care of our customers. Our people are what set DCC Propane apart and are essential to our future growth, whether it is by welcoming a new brand into the DCC family or a new employee into our team, we are driven to ensure that our team members have everything they need to be successful. atone way we do that, both at work and at home, is by offering a best-in-class benefit plan to our employees. This includes Medical, Vision, and Dentals plans for you and your family, as well as supplemental insurance programs, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and Paid Time Off plus holidays.
The right candidate will help evaluate customer needs and tailor market offerings as appropriate. Do you have a creative drive and excellent written and oral communication skills?
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and implement marketing communication projects, such as employee and customer surveys
- Create communications to promote brand awareness and drive employee engagement
- Assist with marketing resource materials
- Collaborate with all areas of the business to create awareness of key events, accomplishments, and needs
- Update and maintain the company Intranet website and other relevant media
- Create digital and print advertising materials to support the goals of the business
- Update social media accounts and messages with relevant content
- Provide administrative support to the CEO, COO, and marketing department
- Plan, coordinate, and schedule company meetings and events both in person and virtually
- Develop positive recognition programs
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Outgoing, effective multi-tasker
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient project management skills
- Ability to exercise professional judgment and discretion
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Website and intranet development experience a plus
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Sit for extended periods of time, stand, walk, bend, crouch, squat, and twist on occasion.
- Perform light lifting of supplies and materials from time to time.
- Communicate with and exchange information verbally and in writing.
- Move about in an office environment.
- Work using repetitive motion.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work requires physical efforts associated with using the computer and phones to access information.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is:
- Regularly in an office environment.
- Regularly interrupted to meet the needs and requests of fellow employees and/or customers.
- Regularly required to manage a number of tasks at one time.
- Regularly experience a busy environment that will require excellent organizational and time and stress management skills.
- Regularly exposed to sensory demands due to excessive computer use
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This position is required to be performed at the work site during regularly scheduled hours. Physical presence at the work site is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
DCC Propane, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at DCC Propane, LLC
Get fresh Communications Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.