DC Structures Boise, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DC is seeking a dedicated, passionate team member with strong individual design and problem-solving skills in relation to Heavy Timber Structures. This position creates, collaborates, and reviews large custom venues such as Wedding Venues, Wineries and Wine Tasting Venues, Multi-use residential or commercial barn themed structures.
Daily responsibilities include creating Schematic Designs and Construction Documents utilizing Revit, reviewing plans and or projects, collaborating with Sales and Operations team and communicate with clients, architects and engineers.
We encourage all prospective applicants to visit www.dcbuilding.com and www.dcstructures.com
• Modeling, drafting and detailing architectural designs through Schematic Design and Construction Documents using BIM software
• Self-directed experience with all phases of the architectural process, including: space planning and programming, schematic design, code research, permitting processes, design, drafting, project documentation and construction administration. Work in conjunction with client, Sales and Operations teams during the preliminary design phase of each project
• Understanding of how buildings are constructed, construction sciences, Timber frame and/or construction experience
• Organizational, multitasking and leadership skills
• Create, improve and follow systems and processes for all company operations
• Work hand in hand with the construction management team as well as sales team to meet all parties needs to satisfy the client’s expectations and achieve a smooth build for the contractor.
• Knowledge of materials, code, construction methods, and industry standards desired
• Professional License Desirable
• Complying with office drafting standards
• Code research and implementation on projects
• Work with city officials & planners for project guidance
• 3-5 years of design and documentation of architectural plans and details of residential and commercial projects in a professional setting
• Bachelor's degree or higher in related fields
• Proficiency with Revit; Cadwork a huge plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft software and BlueBeam
Attributes we look for
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- People person: ability to deal with architects with egos, clients that can get passionate or emotional about their dream project, and subcontractors that can have bad attitudes or bad days.
- Great problem solver
- Ability to delegate
- Values teamwork with coworkers and with all project team members.
- Proactive, strategic thinker that can get ahead of project and problems before they arise.
Compensation is competitive and based on experience. If you want to be part of an incredibly exciting company primed for explosive growth - apply today.
Our core values: PASSION, QUALITY, INNOVATION, FAMILY
See what our clients say about us: https://www.dcbuilding.com/videos/
Check out our completed projects: https://www.dcbuilding.com/gallery/
DC StructuresWhy Work Here?
Do you want to come work for a fun-growing company? Join us!
DC Builders & DC Structures are a pair of nationwide design and construction firms specializing in the design and construction of one-of-a-kind, heavy timber structures. Headquartered just outside Portland, Oregon, our experienced team design, fabricate, and build beautiful custom homes, event venues, wineries, equestrian facilities, clubhouses, and other types of commercial buildings. For over 15 years, DC Builders has been thrilling clients with our dedication to superior customer service and expert craftsmanship. Our core values: PASSION, QUALITY, INNOVATION, FAMILY See what our clients say about us: https://www.dcbuilding.com/videos/ Check out our completed projects: https://www.dcbuilding.com/gallery/