Personal Injury Paralegal
- Expired: February 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to help lead our growing number of personal injury cases. If that's you, you'll play an integral role in ensuring our clients are receiving the highest level of care from case sign-up to settlement.
- Provide legal support to the personal injury attorneys and other paralegal staff.
- Assist with drafting, reviewing, and filing of claims for all types including medical records, motions, discovery, and settlement documents.
- Prepare case files from various sources not limited only to court dockets, trial papers, jury trials, hearings, and arbitration proceedings.
- Maintain client confidentiality through proper documentation and maintain good working relationships with clients, lawyers, and insurance companies.
- 3+ years of personal injury experience
- Spanish speaker preferred
- Deep understanding of PI case management
- Conveys confidence on the phone
- Self-motivated and willing to bring new ideas to the leadership team
- Demonstrates exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and database entry
- Able to maintain professional relationships through excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask
$20 - $23 hourly
About DC Law
Helmed by Attorney Dan Christensen, DC Law is the largest Austin-based veteran-owned personal injury law firm in Texas. A proud military veteran himself, Dan is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He is listed among the small percentage of licensed attorneys in the state of Texas (about 7%) who have earned the right to publicly represent themselves as a specialist in a select area of the law. This distinct designation sets DC Law apart as being a law firm with the highest public commitment to excellence in the field of personal injury law.
Get fresh Personal Injury Paralegal jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.