- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking all levels Electricians for upcoming projects in Winchester VA
· Install, maintain, and repair electrical systems to include switch gears, transformes, light fixures, and power supplies.
· Inspect systems, equipment or components to identify hazards, defects, needs for repair and to ensure compliance with required codes.
· Diagnose system malfunctions utilizing blueprints or technical diagrams, test equipment and hand tools.
· Plan and perform layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, fixtures and ½” to 4” EMT/Rigid Conduit based on job specification and local needs.
· Complete terminations to circuit breakers, transformers or other components.
· Promote, maintain and adhere to OSHA regulations.
· At least 4 year of related commercial.
· Understand blueprints or technical diagrams to determine location of circuits, outlets and other equipment.
· Proficient in layout and installation.
· Have reliable transportation to and from the worksite.
· Have tools for said trade.
· Available to work at least 40 hours per week.
Call us today (571)313-5828 to make an appointment!
Edgar Salvador (571)364-9786 (Hablo espanol)
DC - Hardhat Workforce Solutions
Get fresh Level Electrician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.