- Posted: over a month ago
**$2,000 Signing bonus for qualified candidates after (90) days of employment.
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing company with ample opportunities for advancement? Become part of a family owned, local business with a multi-national footprint and proven track record as an innovator!
DC Group Inc., headquartered in Minneapolis, MN provides mission-critical support to some of the most recognized companies throughout the United States and Canada. Operations include support for Fortune 500 companies, government facilities, critical infrastructure, and of course, our namesake, Data Centers. As a preferred vendor for some of the world’s premiere property management companies, our exponential growth in the critical power industry shows no sign of slowing down. Focusing on innovation, superior service, and cutting-edge proprietary software solutions has given us a reputation that sets us apart, fuels our growth, and makes us an exciting team to grow with!
Operations Specialist responsibilities include:
- Overseeing DC Group clients for a designated territory and building those relationships through hands on project management.
- Managing DC Group employed Field Service Engineers (FSE) by coordinating their maintenance, installation, and repair work schedules.
- Managing mission critical emergency service requests by accurately communicating schedules, coordinating expedited parts shipments and required repairs.
- Driving the logistics between multiple departments to successfully fulfill contract service-level-agreements (SLA).
- Monitoring email and phone communication from DC Group clients, providing prompt responses and solutions.
- Preparing field service reports based on analysis of recorded data.
- Preparing price quotations based on industry standards, field service recommendations and client requests.
**Previous industry experience is not required.
**No cold calling or sales.
**DC Group provides extensive coaching and one-on-one job training to ensure your success, as well as healthy incentive bonuses on top of a strong starting salary.
Candidates for this position should have:
- Minimum AA/AS degree
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Ability to manage varying daily deliverables while addressing customer needs
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office 365 knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A positive attitude and a desire to learn
Employee Benefits Including:
- Flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Company paid employee STD/LTD/Life/AD&D
- Supplemental plans (Critical Illness, Accident, Life/AD&D)
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Complimentary covered, ramp parking at our new, state-of-the art campus
This company does not discriminate in employment or the provision of service on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, pregnancy, familial status, disability (including those related to pregnancy or childbirth), membership or non-membership in a labor organization, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, genetic information, complaining in good faith to the Company or a public authority, or any other characteristic protected under local, state, or federal statute, ordinance, or regulation.
BusinessView all jobs at DC Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?