Product Specialist - Vertiv
- Posted: over a month ago
DC Group is the nation's largest independent service provider of critical power maintenance to data centers, telecommunications, hospitals and all other companies that require uninterruptible power for their business to operate.
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS): Vertiv/Liebert, Eaton/Powerware, MGE/APC/Schneider,Socomec/Tripplite.
- DC Plants (Rectifiers): Lorain, Peco, Tyco
- Power-Distribution Unit (PDU): Liebert, PDI, United Power
We Pride ourselves in specializing in critical power maintenance since 1969, in which we have the infrastructure and expertise to keep your power uninterrupted.
Product Specialist - Vertiv:
- Provide tech support on Vertiv units to engineers, Account Managers, Parts and Sales teams.
- Assist in training on Vertiv units.
- Take leadership role at large sites with Vertiv units during PM and repairs.
- Coordinate with other Vertiv Product Specialists to improve DC Group technical database.
- Assist Sales team on sales conference calls with large Vertiv units.
Along with the above mentioned duties Product Specialists will be handling Field Service Engineer duties on other makes and models. Training will be provided on all makes and models by OEM trained engineers. You will have support from other Product Specialists with manufacturer experience and senior engineers during PM and repairs.
- Analyze, test and troubleshoot complex problems related to uninterruptible power systems (UPS)
- Install, update, manage and maintain software on UPS systems.
- Diagnose and effect repairs to the UPS systems.
- Provide technical support, problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to be flexible to adjust to changing filed conditions.
Experience in Vertiv/Liebert products is required.
- DC Group will provide in-house and field Training.
- Full benefits
- Paid Vacations
- Competitive Salary plus overtime available
- Company Vehicle Program through Enterprise Fleet Services
- Career in Stable and growing field
Employee Benefits Including:
- 7 paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Company paid employee STD/LTD/Life/AD&D
- Supplemental plans (Critical Illness, Accident, Life/AD&D)
- 401(k) plan with employer match
This company does not discriminate in employment or the provision of service on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, pregnancy, familial status, disability (including those related to pregnancy or childbirth), membership or non-membership in a labor organization, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, genetic information, complaining in good faith to the Company or a public authority, or any other characteristic protected under local, state, or federal statute, ordinance, or regulation.
BusinessView all jobs at DC Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?