DC Structures and DC Builders are a nationwide contracting team specializing in the sale, design and construction of one-of-a-kind wood structures. For over ten years, DC has been thrilling clients with our dedication to superior customer service and expert craftsmanship. Our HQ is nestled in a gorgeous 47-acre farm-like setting in Damascus, Oregon, with views of Mt. Adams, forests and rolling hills.
The office environment is shared with Sales team members, Designers/Drafters, Project Managers - and the occasional dog. We have frequent team-building activities and contests, and definitely engage in hijinks around the office! We also have a co-ed softball team, where we compete with other local businesses at a brand new park in Happy Valley. It is an incredible place to take your career to the next level alongside hard-working professionals, all while having fun. FYI this company is going through an incredible growth cycle, which means lots of opportunities down the road!
We are looking for motivated Sales Representatives or "Project Coordinators" to engage leads who have expressed interest in our equine-themed barns and structures. The Equine Specialist role will help position DC for sustained growth by liaising with clients and industry partners, participating in events and shows, and creatively expanding our footprint in this sector. The successful candidate will primarily be tasked with closing high dollar deals in a competitive but collaborative environment. Base salary will be $24,000+ per year, but most reps reach around $85k+ per year including commission in their first year. Some reps achieve $150k+ depending on ability and hustle.
- Reach out to leads who have requested information on equine structures promptly, and build a solid pipeline.
- Exceed individual goals in revenue collected, new deals signed, contacts made and proposals sent.
- Enter and update all lead actions and information in our contact management system.
- Liaise with Design/Drafting department, Purchasing/Procurement, Finance, HR, PMs and company owners.
- Meet with customers in person on high profile deals, including for conflict resolution and follow-up.
- Establish DC as a market leader in equine-style structures and products.
- Work cross-functionally to foster a fun and productive office environment.
- 5+ years experience in a sales/customer service role, preferably in an equine-type business
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas, preferably over the phone
- Expert knowledge of equine terminology, industry leaders, and philosphies
- Mastery of MS Office and common office tools; HubSpot and other CRM platforms a huge advantage
- Custom home design and sales knowledge ideal
- Excellent communication skills, and an ability to explain detailed structural components
- Ability to quickly overcome objections, handle rejection and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to manage a pipeline of existing clients and regularly follow-up with 80-120 leads
- BS/BA or experience in construction, interior design is a plus
- Applicants must be able to commute to our sales office in Damascus, an easy drive from Portland
- Partially-sponsored employer health insurance, dental, vision, hearing and & 3% IRA match after 90 days
- 10 days of pro-rated PTO, 2 sick days, 6 paid holidays per year
- Revenue incentive program and comprehensive bonus structure available
Our successful Project Coordinators come from diverse backgrounds like real estate, the mortgage industry, design, construction, tech and more. We encourage you to visit www.dcbuilding.com or www.dcstructures.com to learn more about our work.