DC Structures and DC Builders are a nationwide contracting team specializing in the sale, design and construction of one-of-a-kind wood structures. For over ten years, DC has been thrilling clients with our dedication to superior customer service and expert craftsmanship. Our HQ is nestled in a gorgeous 47-acre farm-like setting in Damascus, Oregon, with views of Mt. Adams, a nearby pond, forests and rolling hills.
The office environment is shared with Sales team members, Designers/Drafters, Project Managers - and the occasional dog. We have frequent team-building activities and contests, and definitely engage in hijinks around the office! We also have a co-ed softball team, where we compete with other local businesses at a brand new park in Happy Valley. It is an incredible place to take your career to the next level alongside hard-working professionals, all while having fun. FYI this company is going through an incredible growth cycle, which means lots of opportunities down the road!
We are looking for a motivated Sales Concierge to reach out and screen leads who have expressed interest in purchasing our structures, designs, and build services. The ideal Sales Concierge will identify and schedule follow-up calls with Project Coordinators, presenting key information to help close multi-million dollar deals. They will also present their findings on trends within our CRM and clients, to help us operate more efficiently as an organization. The position pays $15 per hour, and there is tremendous growth potential.
- Utilize HubSpot CRM to identify highly qualified leads and establish contact
- Leads must be attempted 3 times, a minimum of 14 days apart
- Complete at least 300 calls per week to prospective leads (extenuating circumstances apply)
- Set 8 quality appointments for Project Coordinators per week, to be QA'd by Sales Manager
- Listen and learn about client project specifics, educating them on feasibility, timelines, and DC products
- Assess readiness of leads with pre-determined screening questions, while building rapport
- Qualify leads accurately in CRM, and route to Project Coordinators or to appropriate CRM campaign
- Set follow-up appointments with yourself or Project Coordinators promptly
- Liaise with sales, design and construction teams to understand customer preferences and build timelines
- Establish regional expertise to improve client relationships and institutional knowledge
- Advise and support Project Coordinators as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
- 2+ years experience in a sales/customer service role, with appointment-setting experience
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas, preferably over the phone
- Mastery of MS Office and common office tools; HubSpot and other CRM platforms a huge advantage
- Custom home design and carpentry knowledge is nice, but not totally necessary
- Excellent communication skills, and an ability to explain advanced structure terminology (with training)
- Ability to quickly overcome objections, handle rejection and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to manage a pipeline of existing clients and regularly follow-up with a large database of leads
- Applicants must be able to commute to our sales office in Damascus, an easy drive from Portland
Benefits & Compensation
- $15 per hour, paid biweekly
- Partially-sponsored employer health insurance, dental, vision, hearing and & 3% IRA match after 90 days
- 10 days of pro-rated PTO, 2 sick days, 6 paid holidays per year
We encourage you to visit www.dcbuilding.com or www.dcstructures.com to learn more about our work.