The Copywriter and Marketing Coordinator will plan, write, and publish digital content for DC Builders and DC Structures. We encourage all prospective applicants to visit www.dcbuilding.com and www.dcstructures.com prior to applying. The ideal candidate must remain flexible to account for the ever-changing priorities and business needs of our construction and design companies.
We operate in a gorgeous farm-like setting, on 47-acres with views of Mt. Adams, forests and rolling hills. Your interior office environment will be shared with Sales team members, Designers/Drafters, Project Managers - and the occasional dog. We have frequent team-building activities and contests, and definitely engage in hijinks around the office! It is an incredible place to build your portfolio and learn something new, all while having fun. This position pays $18-20 per hour, with additional benefits unlocked after 90 days. The ideal candidate would observe a standard schedule, working in Damascus 5 days per week.
Skills & Qualifications
- Advanced writing skills, including experience writing blog and website content
- Familiarity with a CMS like WordPress
- Ability to independently plan and execute PR and/or marketing strategies
- Social media publishing experience (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, HootSuite, etc.)
- Previous marketing, PR or advertising agency experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Understanding of graphic design principles
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of search engine marketing, search engine optimization desired
- Willingness to occasionally tackle tasks well outside your job description
- Must possess a growth mindset, high character and positivity
- Partially-sponsored employer health insurance, dental, vision, hearing and & 3% IRA match after 90 days
- 10 days of pro-rated PTO, 2 sick days, 6 paid holidays per year