Railroad Herbicide Spray Technician
DBi Services Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
So you like to travel and enjoy the great outdoors for work? It doesn't get any easier than this: The CDL Herbicide Technician is responsible to perform preventative and corrective herbicide practices along various railroad tracks. This position requires the flexibility to travel throughout the region for 4-6 weeks at a time, then returning home for a "Home Week". Then resume the 4-6 out /1 home schedule year-round.
- Operates specialized boom extension herbicide spray system to spray complete weed, grass, and brush control on and along railroad tracks
- Assist with all daily routing and scheduling
- Assist with all daily tank mixing
- Do truck inspections (responsible for truck/spray system maintenance and repairs
- 21+ years of age
- Valid Driver's License
- Valid CDL A or B with AIRBRAKE
- Ability to work overtime, nights, and weekends as needed
- 1+ years of experience working in an outdoor environment
- Ability to work outdoors in a variety of weather elements
- Monday - Saturday from 6:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Travels regionally for 4-6 weeks at a time, before returning home for 1 week where you are completely off of work, before returning the 4-6 week out/1 week home schedule year-round.
- All hotels, accommodations, and daily $25 per diem for meals are provided by the Company.
DBi ServicesWhy Work Here?
We are committed to making infrastructure stronger, travel safer, and quality of life better than the day before. Full Benefits.
DBi Services is an asset management and infrastructure services company that provides a wide spectrum of services for government and private entities in 400+ cities/ counties across North America. As a leader in infrastructure operations and maintenance, our team of innovators provide best in-class services to preserve infrastructure and ensure access to safe transit for the public.