Fleet Maintenance Supervisor Needed
Supervise the maintenance and repairs of buses, heavy trucks and equipment.
- Top salary based on experience & qualifications
- ASE cert shop bonuses
- Career advancement opportunities - Advance your career with our large nationwide presence
- Excellent benefits packages with paid holidays & vacation, medical, vision, and dental coverage, and 401k
Maintenance Supervisor responsibilities:
- Schedules fleet maintenance and assists in troubleshooting problems with vehicles and equipment.
- Communicates availability of vehicles for service operations department.
- Responsible for employment decisions, training and development; planning and directing the work; disciplining; handling employee complaints or grievances; and handling performance reviews.
- Ensures that technicians are trained on current operating procedures
- Works closely with the location and region management teams providing maintenance status and budget updates.
- Ensures a safe environment exists and all maintenance activities are in compliance with State, Federal and Company requirements.
- Initiates and implements projects that improve efficiency
- Technical school training helpful
- Have the ability to obtain CDL
- 1-3 years of managerial experience
- 5+ years of hands-on heavy duty repair and maintenance experience;
- Extensive electrical knowledge and computer diagnostic experience is required
- Leadership and team-building skill