Diesel Technician Needed - Top Pay, Full benefits with 401k, Tool allowance, Education/Certification Assistance, Large Nation-Wide company with plenty of career growth potential.
- Repair and maintain fleet of trucks and other vehicles.
- Inspect, repair, maintain and test trucks & equipment at prescribed maintenance intervals of mileage, time and usage or upon malfunction or breakdown.
- Inspect, test electrical systems and controls.
- Maintain and repair brakes, braking systems, engines and all related chassis components.
- Maintain vehicle and adjust equipment to standards set by state or federal DOT for motor vehicle inspection and safety standards.
- Have the knowledge to use gauges, drills, grinders, measuring devices or other specialized equipment as required.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of direct mechanic experience on heavy trucks or equipment – or vocational training, trade or technical school degree/certification of completion.
- Good attitude and willingness to learn