Walk-On’s Bistreaux & Bar--Front of the House Manager
A Walk-On’s Manager is responsible for inspiring leadership of the team players in the restaurant, driving sales and profits at his/her location, and having hands-on experience in all aspects of the store. We have built a strong commitment to our systems that support our unique positioning as a brand and the Walk-On’s Way of doing everything we do.
- Manages assigned staff, including scheduling, performance feedback, and discipline
- Is responsible for ongoing training and professional development of staff members
- Effectively communicates to management to ensure effective and efficient operations without issue
- Effectively builds trust with staff members and fellow management by providing clear and honest communication and feedback
- Sets operational goals and follow-up plans for the work unit, while also holding staff responsible for goals
- Implements production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards and determines and implements system improvements.
- Celebrates victories with the team creating energy and momentum.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings and initiating improvements where needed.
- Great communicator – clear in his/ her direction with all team members.
- 2 years of management experience in a full service, high volume restaurant a plus
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work as a TEAM with management staff and employees