DBi provides contracted infrastructure maintenance services to our state and local Roadway Infrastructure customers. Our Company has transitioned from a small, family-owned business, to a major competitor in our market. We help our customers make things stronger, last longer, and work better than they were the day before. This is a recession-proof industry; roadways will always need maintenance, and our families travel on our nation’s aging infrastructure every day; are you willing to help us make it safer for our family and yours?
Who You Are
We are looking for energetic team players that are willing to get their hands dirty and make their mark while building this Company into something larger. If you are looking for an opportunity to help make and implement change to an entire organization, and have the skills and experience you think you can share, then we want to talk to you. The Project Manager will have a professional background that can primarily do three things, which is going to take most of your time:
- Read, interpret, and think strategically about plans to a level that you are capable of having an intelligent conversation to negotiate appropriate repairs and maintenance activities.
- Read, interpret, and think strategically about P&L’s to a level that you can develop plans and processes that will significantly impact revenue, and be able to answer smart questions from our Corporate bean counters with an equally smart answer (and be right), while being able to show your work using professional spreadsheets with formulas and variables.
- Take the existing teams and actually spend the time it takes to train and develop our good people so that they can be ready to take the next step in the future of our organization.
What Our Expectations of You Are
• Know the difference between competence versus confidence, quality versus right, development versus direction, listening versus hearing, and leading versus managing.
• Build and maintain positive, supporting, partnership relationships with our infrastructure customers and internal staff as an industry competitive advantage.
• Take personal responsibility for the contract and Project locations, continuously developing and revising multi-year work plans in order to meet or exceed contract specifications using in-house staff while minimizing subcontractor spend.
• Utilizing the strengths of your team, while developing their weaknesses, monitor the Project's overheads and usage to ensure proper inventory and utilization of resources, management of expenses, safety and scheduling of personnel to work orders, and maximization of the productivity of the operations, in order to accomplish the Project scope while ensuring the budgeted profit margin.
• Jump in to the all training required by the position or the Company, and participate in all Operations, Construction, Emergency Preparation, and other meetings or tasks as directed by the District Manager.
What You Come With
- P.E. Preferred
- Experience in analyzing project drawings or as-builts and design plans
- 2+ years' experience in a public roads environment preferred
- Additional industry-related training/certification is desirable
- Highway/Construction maintenance experience is preferred
- Must possess and maintain a valid Florida driver’s license
- Your resume, application, and interview steps shall demonstrate a very good proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project, as well as internet navigation skills. Technology is important to us.
What We Offer
· A working environment that values how you drive outcomes and develop the workforce without second guessing your every decision or requiring you to get five levels of approval.
· Promotional opportunities at the Project and District level for those that demonstrate successful leadership. We are winning new contracts every year and need all the good people we can find.
· Weekly pay, attractive benefits that are comparable to our competitors, and a working culture of technology where every employee is a walking wireless technician.
· An opportunity to make a positive change in our growing organization.
Why Work Here?DBi Services is an asset management and infrastructure services company that provides a wide spectrum of services for government and private entities in 400+ cities/ counties across North America. As a leader in infrastructure operations and maintenance, our team of innovators provide best in-class services to preserve infrastructure and ensure access to safe transit for the public.
We are committed to making infrastructure stronger, travel safer, and quality of life better than the day before.