** EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS ONLY - this is not an entry level or internship role – minimum 1+ years of Business Experience **
The ideal candidate would have a background in:
- Software Engineer’s with Object Oriented Development experience with Proficiency in one or more of the following: Java, C#, Python or C++
- Strong C.S. fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, distributed development, system design)
- Solid understanding & demonstration of good Software Development Life Cycle practices
- Demonstrated strong quantitative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Commercial mindset and track record of business centric delivery
- Experience with lively, organic, highly collaborative environments
- Ability to craft creative and practical solutions to problems and express those solutions in code.
- Must be an entrepreneurial, self-motivated, open-minded, conceptual, intelligent, bright individual who is intellectually honest & open to debate with excellent synthesis abilities.
- Strong desire to contribute and build a business – not just solve novel problems.
- Strong academic record including a BS degree or higher with high mathematical/statistical or computing content (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics)