We have an immediate Consulting Opportunity for our San Francisco location. You will be a key member of our Technology team responsible for all aspects of our Windows and Mac computing environment.
- Procure and configure Windows PC and Apple MacbookPro, iMac, iPad and iPhone hardware
- End-user support for executives and key business stakeholders, including configuration, hardware, security and applications
- Ensure a secure computing environment utilizing information technology security best practices
- E-mail, video conferencing and VOIP user and system administration and vendor point-of-contact
- Support of point solutions including Microsoft Office365, Exchange e-mail, CrashPlan Pro backup and Sophos anti-virus
- Provide timely executive-level support
- Conduct training on commonly used applications (software and hardware)
- Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred but not required
- 3+ years support experience in a business environment using PC and Apple Mac hardware
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X (Server/Workgroup Manager), iOS and Windows 7 through 10.
- BYOD Management of devices
- Application support for Microsoft Office365, SharePoint Online and Exchange Online
- Xerox printer installation and configuration
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment