DBI/David Brown International Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
DBI new client has led the development of reliable engineering design and construction for word class companies across the globe. With business spanning engineering, procurement, and construction, this company works in 15 countries to solve some of the world's most technical design problems.
This role is right for a candidate with demonstrated knowledge of building technologies, document organization and project team management. Excellent interpersonal abilities, strong communication and organizational skills is also critical to success in this role. The candidate will have 15 years' experience in Architectural buildings and must be able to work with international teams in Asia Pacific region delivering code compliant buildings and need to be able to stamp drawings in the state of Arizona.
- The role will drive scheduling and quality for the large project
- Architect stamp required in Arizona and this role will have signing responsibilities
- Design construction documents and project management part of success in this role
- The role will be the point of contact for all technical issues
- Oversite and collaboration with project team to produce schedule implementation, design reviews, drawing updates, drawing / specification coordination, value engineering, constructability feasibility
- Will review shop drawings, review and response to requests for information, creation of Architectural Supplemental Instructions, Proposal Requests, and Change Orders
- Must research of building materials and systems, building codes, regulations, etc.
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures and policies
Required Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- 10-20 years of experience
- FAB experience
- Basement H1 – H5 Occupancy and cleanroom
- IBC-AIA Arizona
- Bachelor's degree in architecture
- An architectural license in Arizona
- Verifiable client and consultant management experience
- Overall project management experience
- Knowledge of commercial building types
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit.
DBI/David Brown International
TechnologyView all jobs at DBI/David Brown International