Project Manager - Underground Utilities Construction
DBD Staffing Charles Town, WV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Project Manager - Utilities Construction
Office Location: Martinsburg, WV region
Our client, a well-established underground utilities construction company, is seeking a underground utilities field experienced, technology savvy Project Manager to join their growing staff. This position will be a mix of both administrative office-based responsibilities along with field meetings and assessments.
The Corporate office is located in the eastern panhandle of West Virginia near Martinsburg and projects are typically throughout WV, VA, PA, and MD. Qualified candidates should reside or be willing to relocate in an area that is within a daily commutable distance to the corporate office.
- Civil / Site / Utilities Construction project scheduling and change order experience required
- Experience with Oracle Primavera, Jonas, Procore or similar construction software *Engineering project management software experience is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or construction management, or a 2-year degree in engineering technology and 5 years of related job experience, or 10 years of related job experience is preferred.
- Experience with Heavy Bid estimating software or similar estimating software
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Project and Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- PMP Certification highly preferred
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable MVR is required
- Criminal background check and Drug testing required
- Excellent project management skills especially related to the construction industry’s computer software programs
- Ability to read and understand construction / engineering plans
- Understand of utility construction
- Ability to manage personnel and project timelines effectively
- Excellent math, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient trouble shooting and problem-solving abilities
- Effectively manage projects’ operations and schedules. Ensuring all projects on time and within budget while meeting the high-quality standards required by our company and our clients
- Collaborate with engineers, customers and subcontractors etc. to determine the specifications of each project
- Evaluate progress, prepare detailed Project Status Reports, and provide regular updates to the clients
- Review drawings and specifications for completeness and general compliance with commonly accepted engineering/ construction best practices
- Follow clients’ policies, procedures and project control requirements to plan, organize, monitor, control and report project status and ensure financial/operating costs are within budget
- Responsible for change orders
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment & materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
Compensation, Benefits and Schedule Overview:
- Salary rate based on experience
- Office based position with the ability to travel to project sites on-need bases
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage is available upon 90 days of service
- Company paid Life insurance and 401K with Company Match upon eligibility
- Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holiday Pay offered
DBD Staffing is a Direct Hire Recruiting Firm for multiple industries in the North Eastern United States. DBD advertises, searches and pre-screens candidates for hiring teams. We are an additional recruiting resource to HR Managers and Business Owners. We provide job seekers a direct connection to our Clients by streamlining their hiring process.
AddressCharles Town, WV