Superintendent / Heavy Civil Concrete
- Posted: over a month ago
- $85,000 to $95,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
DBA Construction, Inc. is seeking a Superintendent with at least 5+ years of commercial concrete experience. This individual will be responsible for management of day-to-day execution and management of all field personnel. The Superintendent will run multiple jobs and crews in various locations and stages of construction. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience placing concrete on heavy civil projects and previous experience managing placing and finishing crews. They will work closely with all members of the project team and supervise all craft employees and will be responsible for the following:
- Directly supervise craftsman and foreman for placing, finishing, and repairing concrete. Ensure construction plans are followed and in compliance with design/specifications.
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates, monitor logic relationships, and insert new activities and impacts.
- Coordinate jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with other trades
- Procurement and tracking of all materials.
- Leader and advocate of all DBA Safety Programs and Practices.
- Coordinate work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading.
- Foster the development of foreman to grow into future superintendents.
- Professionally represent DBA Field Operations.
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Effective participation in team environment.
- 5+ years of experience as a commercial construction superintendent
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude
DBA Construction Offers
- Health Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- 401 K
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Paid Holiday's
Job Type: Full-time’ ‘Work Remotely No
DBA Construction, Inc.
1833 S 59th AvePhoenix, AZ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?