Construction - Concrete Laborer
DBA Construction, Inc. Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $28 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
DBA is currently hiring for Concrete Laborers:
Assisting with all aspects and responsibilities of the jobsite
Shoveling, raking and running wheelbarrow
Keep tools and work area clean and free of debris
Must be capable of lifting AND Carrying 75lbs
Able to work in Heat during Summer Months
Able to work well with others
Ability to work nights and weekends if necessary
The ideal candidate must have:
· Attention to safety and the ability to work safely at all times
· Ability to follow directions and work as a team is a must
· Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
· Takes pride in craftsmanship
· Works within precise standards of accuracy
· Prioritizes work to meet goals and/or deadlines with the ability to work night and weekends if necessary
· Must have reliable transportation to the Jobsite
· Must be capable of lifting 75lbs.
· Pay rate is dependent on experience
· All applicants must be willing to work in ALL seasonal outdoor conditions. Work hours vary depending on job and time of the year.
DBA offers competitive pay and benefits with potential for advancement. We offer full medical benefits for employees and families after 30 days and 401K after one year of employment.
DBA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Respond with your resume via email for serious consideration. Work hours vary depending on job and time of the year.
DBA Construction, Inc.Why Work Here?
Competitive Pay and Full benefits offered
Heavy Civil Construction
1833 S. 59th AvenuePhoenix, AZ
ConstructionView all jobs at DBA Construction, Inc.