Hawaii Part-Time Accounting Representative/Receptionist
DB Insurance Co., Ltd. (U.S. Branch) is looking for 1 Part-Time Accounting Representative/Receptionist
About DB Insurance
DB Insurance Co., Ltd. Is one of the largest non-life insurance companies based in South Korea. DB Insurance Co., Ltd. (U.S. Branch) currently writes all lines of property and casualty insurance in CA, NY, OH, IN, PA, TX and HI State.
- A.M. Best Rating: A+ (Superior)
“Superior: A++ to A+ grade assigned to insurance companies that have superior ability to meet their financial obligations.”
- S&P Rating: A (Stable)
“The financial strength ratings reflect its very strong competitive position and lower adequate capital and earnings, excellent operating performance.”
Position Type: Part Time
Location: Honolulu, HI
- Actively corresponding to the requests from our agencies and customers regarding billing, premium payment status, and so on.
- Processing the payment of premium in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performing clerical work and interoffice support including receiving phone calls and processing mail
- General Office Administration.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and cash-flow management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite as well as other business-related software.
- Must be able to input, update and extract data in our database system.
- Accurate & on-time work processing skills and excellent communication skills.
- Capability to build and maintain positive relationships through teamwork.
- Experiences in the insurance industry preferred.
- Fluent bilingual preferred (English/Korean)
Mon-Thu 8:00AM-1:00PM (4 Working Hours)
Fri 8:00AM-11PM (3 Working Hours)
Must be authorized to work in the United States
DB Insurance Co., Ltd. (U.S Branch) is an equal opportunity Employer.
If you would like to become partners, forward your cover letter, and resume salary requirement.
DB InsuranceHonolulu, HI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.