- Posted: over a month ago
- $30 to $35 Hourly (plus commission)
Description- Dawn Patrol Yoga is a studio in Huntington Beach that offers a variety of yoga classes for traditional enthusiasts and for athletes. Our studio has fun beach and yoga art, and we have a more athletic gym/surf feel when you walk in. If you want to work in a yoga studio that is different then any other and you like our vibe please apply.
Need to fill- 3 shifts, it would be amazing to have one person for all three. Monday 6-9am for a dawn patrol class and 2 vinyasa classes. Wednesday 6-9am for a dawn patrol class and 2 restorative classes, Saturday for classes of your choice from what we offer. Goal would be one vinyasa class and one restorative class, 9-11am on Saturday.
What will put you ahead of the pack? Please check out our website dawnpatrolyoga.com and see what our vibe is and the classes we offer. Please look at our instagram account . https://www.instagram.com/dawnpatrolyoga/ If you have 2+ years of experience teaching, and a following this will improve your chances of being hired. You will need to be able to teach the classes we offer and feel confident selling memberships in order to be hired for this position. PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR RESUME FOR FASTER RESPONSE.
Brandon Elderkin 361-215-9816
Day 1 interview part 1
- How did you hear about Dawn Patrol?
- Do you know what we offer and what our goal is?
Small group yoga and fitness classes for surfers, athletes and the general public.
- Tell me about yourself and what qualifies you for this role?
- What are your specialties
- How many days/hours are you looking to fill?
- Are you confident not being micromanaged, working on your own, and selling memberships.
- How fluent are you in social media?
- We pay $35 per hour, you have a 15 minute window before every class, and classes are 45 minutes, is this okay?
- I need someone that is dependable and truly wants to be a part of the team and make this studio a priority with me. We are a new and building studio and that takes time, if there is an empty class I am willing to still pay if you do the requirements that are listed below, do you understand? Questions, comments, concerns?
- Show up 20 minutes before the first class starts. This gives you 5 minutes to turn on the AC if you need to, check for cleanliness, turn on the radio and get prepared. Every class has 15 minutes before it starts for people to be checking in. Example: 6:30am class, you would get here at 6am-6:10am, people would start showing up by 6:15am
- Lock the door from the inside and turn the class in session sign.
- Teach the first 45 minute class.
- The 15 minute windows between every class allow for people to sign in on phone or tablet, people to chat with one another, and for YOU to sell memberships or answer questions. Memberships can be sold on your phone or the tablet.
- At the end of your two to three class shift, you will vacuum the main area people were exercising or doing yoga, then turn on the shark vacuum before closing everything down and leaving.
- Make sure the key is always either in the lock box or in the door lock so it never gets lost.
IF, you have an empty class, you will still get paid your hourly rate if once the 15 minute window is up and no one has shown up, you use the marketing calendar and create a social media post to send to me during your 45 minutes. During an empty class, this will take priority over major cleaning. Vacuuming/ turning on the shark vacuuming and cleaning the bathroom should only take 5-10 minutes.
YOU should not be packing up your mat and getting ready to leave before the 15 minute check in window is closed even if you see no one on the app. People notoriously show up with out booking on the zen planner app.
Day 2 interview Part 2
Demo: Perform a demo class for review.
Sign up on Zen planner and ADP online. Download the Zen planner teacher app.
DAWN PATROL YOGA LLC
9510 hamilton ave.Huntington Beach, CA
Sports and Recreation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?