Social Media Marketing Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to start a sales career or break into the insurance industry? We want highly motivated and determined job seekers to APPLY TODAY. No matter your sales experience, we'll invest in your success. We understand that it takes time to build a business, to develop the proper skills and understanding, and to excel in this field. We provide our new Sales Representatives with ongoing training and support on their path to success so they can best serve our customers!
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Solicit Insurance products & services via all Social Media Platforms.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Document each customer contact in eAgent.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Must have prior 3-5 years of Social Media sales experience.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Be a fantastic presenter.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Prior Sales Experience.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
DAVID ZAMBRANO-Farmers Insurance Agency
BusinessView all jobs at DAVID ZAMBRANO-Farmers Insurance Agency