AUTO BODY TECHNICIAN
Don’t miss this great opportunity to work for a stable,
Help with Relocation of Tools could be considered!
Dave Kirk Automotive has been in business for over 30 years. We have a very supportive work team. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
Our High-production Collision shop is now interviewing for experienced Auto Body Tech / Body Shop Tech.
- A very competitive salary based on skill level
- Excellent benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Questions: call (866) 237-6870 - ask for Charlie Strayer
Responsibilities - Body Shop Tech:
- Perform work as outlined on repair orders
- Conduct parts inventory for collision repairs to ensure accuracy
- Weld metals, repair metal and plastic components
- Remove damaged fenders and panels
- Straighten frames
- Grind, sand and file repaired surfaces
- Repair or replace defective mechanical parts
- Must have own tools
- Perform proper tool and equipment usage and maintenance
Requirements - Body Shop Tech:
- Must be dependable and have your own tools.
- Must be highly motivated with the desire to properly repair vehicles and attention to detail is a must.
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.