System and Network Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Systems and Network Administrator, you will be responsible for the management of computer systems and the companies network. The individual will be responsible for the organization, setup and support of computer systems, switches, routers, firewalls and network security. You will also provide billable on-site or remote IT consulting to clients nationwide. This includes working on large and small projects as a member of the Consulting Implementation Team. Consultants analyze software and hardware requirements, help with the mechanics of the implementation, suggest ways to optimize the application, verify system and network configurations. Also provide internal IT support and troubleshoot system performance problems and provide solutions.
- 2-3 years of IT work related experience
- Strong knowledge of web servers and application servers configuration such as Internet Information Systems, Tomcat
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Azure AD
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database management
- Experience configuring routers, switches, VLANS and networking protocols
- Knowledge of cloud computing such as AWS and/or Azure
- Theoretical and/or practical knowledge of Windows Servers
- Ability to setup and manage a Microsoft Hyper-V environment
- Operating Systems management, patching and security
- Ability to handle multiple engagements simultaneously
- Be self-motivated
- Be a team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Familiarity and Techniques:
- Data Backup and Recovery Techniques
- System Health Monitoring Techniques
- Familiarity with Storage Techniques
- Routing and Switching for IP networks
- Familiarity with Scripting Languages
- Some Programming skills/ability
- Install server and network infrastructure
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Mastering network environments and expand knowledge as technology evolves
- Provide internal IT support
- Provider external support to customers regarding DATABASICS, Inc. Time and Expense Hosted Application.
- Strategize and keep up to date with modern technologies
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to drive to colocation environments
Even more so than our awards, we’re motivated by the excellent feedback we get from customers. What’s more important to us are the humans who, in our capable hands, can get back to the business of their business.
We take the stress off of employee reporting, expense reporting, and vendor invoice management with an intuitive system that’s been shaped with real people in mind, saving them not only money, but that most elusive of elements: time.
People always come first. We’re not just selling a product (no matter how proud we are of it); we’re giving a solution. This solution has to work for the people who use it, so we adapt to their needs — it’s never the other way around.
Today, DATABASICS is headquartered in Reston, Virginia with remote workforce in Montreal, Quebec, and Europe; we’re a global company with global solutions for mobile and web employee reporting. Let’s connect, people to people.
12700 Sunrise Valley Drive Suite 102Washington, DC
Get fresh Computer Network Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.