Are you looking for a career in the fitness industry? DASH121 is hiring certified Personal Trainers to work as a DASH121 Health & Fitness Coach.
Our Mission at DASH121 is to provide our clientele with a completely unique and personalized experience that most will never find at a big box facility. We pride ourselves on having the newest, top-of-the-line equipment and technology that allows us to fully customize not only a workout plan for our members, but a life-long plan for sustainable and attainable health and wellness.
Our Fitness Coaches are responsible for programming and implementing a fitness plan based on the individual’s needs, goals and limitations. This is the benchmark in achieving the client's optimal health. Safety and effectiveness are the priority all while tending to the client’s progress and improvements. Our Fitness Coaches have high expectations for both attitude and execution as they are the primary example of the service we provide.
Qualifications: Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Personal Training experience is preferred.
- Personal Training Certification from an accredited nation certifying board (ACE, ACSM, Cooper Institute, ISSA, NASM, NCSF, NCCPT, NESTA, NETA, NFPT or NSCA)
- College level degree or courses in physical education, kinesiology or physical therapy may satisfy some experience requirements.
- CPR/AED Certification
- Sales experience is a plus but not required.
- FRIENDLINESS: With a passion for health, fitness and a drive to help clients achieve their goals
- COMMUNICATION: Being genuine, excellent at listening, empathizing and being direct.
- PASSION: Having an infectious attitude towards helping others to improve their lives.
- INTEGRITY: Clients trust us with their health and bodies, we demand that our Fitness Coaches are sincere and trustworthy.
- PROFESSIONAL HUNGER: Our Fitness Coaches will be 'hung' in their pursuit of expanding their knowledge and going above and beyond for our client’s success.