Dash Fleet Services is seeking a DIESEL Automotive MECHANIC. Responsible for safely performing maintenance activities on both heavy and light duty equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Observing all safety rules and regulations and all housekeeping and clean-up procedures.
- Conducting PM's, inspections and repairs on all equipment.
- Creating work orders, advancing status, locating and issuing parts and providing a detailed description of the tasks accomplished in the work order.
- Retrieving and organizing parts inventory into correct locations.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair wiring issues, diagnose & repair of hydraulic systems and perform all aspects of engine/transmission repair for light and heavy-duty trucks and off-road equipment.
- Work overtime as required and respond (call-out) to all emergencies in regular on call rotation.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining a safe work culture.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Diesel mechanic and Electrical diagnosis essential, along with the ability to work in both individually and as part of a team.
- Diesel engines
- Mechanic experience
Typical start time:
- 7:30 AM
Typical end time:
- 5::30 PM
- Heavy trucks
- Light trucks
- Road service
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Day shift
- Swing Shift
- Keep shop equipment operating (maintain, troubleshoot, repair, etc.)