Electrical Project Manager
DASCH, A JOINT VENTURE Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: Electrical PM (Electrical Project Manager)
- As a key member of the Project Execution Team, the Electrical PM is responsible for delivering construction projects using multiple project delivery and execution strategies.
- Responsibility includes the electrical system’s scope, schedule, and budget for assigned construction projects.
- The job role requires interaction with key stakeholders including customer staff, facility owners, central design, and site construction.
- Responsibilities also include participation in design reviews, providing constructability feedback to contracted engineering firms, and providing input to design package schedules to support an integrated construction schedule.
- Participates in bid evaluation and selection process for construction awards.
- Responsible for performance management of contracted construction resources, including coordination with construction resources to manage discipline schedule and budget.
- Ensures accuracy of estimating tied to scope of work and linkage to project schedules. Manages the budget, forecasts trades resources, resolves resource conflicts, and coordinates trades mobilization.
- Engage in contract and legal negotiations, incident investigation, safety training, and project assessment as required.
- Overall responsible for the safe and successful completion of the electrical scope of work to ensure projects are completed with the highest degree of accuracy and success.
Minimum Requirements & Expectations:
- Education/ Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Construction Management with 6 or more years of related experience.
- Effective at managing design, construction, and startup of medium voltage power distribution systems.
- Ability to analyze electrical system distribution systems with emphasis on short circuit, power quality and reliability.
- Ability to prepare facility system capacity versus demand forecasts for large and small industrial projects. Strong working knowledge of NEC. PMP certified is a plus.
- Additional qualifications include:
- Effective with reading and interpreting construction contract documents.
- Ability to work effectively within a variety of management levels, between the customer and the contractors, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Effective at problem-solving, include problem-solving methodologies, research strategies, logical reasoning, critical analysis of information and cooperative learning.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills or teamwork abilities
- Expertise in low voltage control systems and construction law would be an added advantage.
- Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Unrestricted legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
DASCH, A JOINT VENTUREWhy Work Here?
Great opportunities and room to grow.
Construction Project Management