Strategic Account Executive
- Expired: June 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Tampa Bay nine years in a row and on the Inc. 5000 list of top privately held companies in the country for nine years, DAS Health is seeking a full-time remote Strategic Account Executive.
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will have primary responsibility for maintaining specific accounts. You will serve as the lead point of contact for all matters, anticipating the clients needs, ensure continued growth, provide creative solutions while ensuring success.
Specific Job Duties Include:
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders (COO, CEO, CFO, etc.)
- Effectively positioning the service and product teams for solution/consultative selling by understanding key stakeholder needs and entry points.
- Lead client centric solutions/consultative discussions by facilitating the discovery, planning and execution phases with product, service and project management teams.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm
- Develop account-based sales strategies to uncover value through Account Executive and Relationship management partnerships
- Drive results and increased revenue through skillful negotiation and communication
- Proven track record of strategic problem solving, serving as point of escalation
- Effectively de-escalate critical issues and restore client confidence in DAS Health
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- Experience in a customer service, client relationship management, or customer success role required
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Exceptional communication (oral & written) skills.
- Ability to travel overnight (20%)
- Practical experience working with various levels of management.
- Ability to analyze complex business and technology issues while understanding a prospective clients solution requirements.
- High energy with strong initiative, unquestionable reliability, and follow-through, self-directed and organized
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- On-call availability for after hours, as needed; and works overtime hours to meet project deadlines as required.
- Flexible and adaptable with regard to learning and understanding new technologies, and teaching them to end users at all levels.
- Detailed oriented with professional demeanor.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations.
- Use, protect and disclose patients PHI and e-PHI only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards
DAS Health is a leading provider of Health IT and management solutions and a trusted consultant to many physician groups, hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. For more than a decade, DAS Health has been bridging the gap between regulatory compliance, business goals and personal service, empowering our clients to deliver more patient-centric care, protect their earnings and increase profitability.
We offer base salary plus discretionary bonus, paid holidays, paid sick and vacation days, healthcare and many other benefits, including a 3-week paid sabbatical for employees when they reach their 5-year anniversary! Advancement opportunities for those who demonstrate strong results and leadership qualities. Other positions currently available. DAS is a smoke-free environment. If you think you fit our culture and can contribute to our clients success, we want to hear from you!
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at DAS Health