DARCEO Inc. Sioux Falls, SD
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are an accountant or advanced bookkeeper with experience and are willing to relocate to Rapid City, SD please read on!
Darceo is a rapidly growing, high speed engineering services company fueling product development in the medical, mil/aero and high-end industrial industries. The work Darceo does every day is both exciting and challenging. Our customers range from fortune 500 companies to startups. Business financials are unique and ever changing as we cross several industries and project models. While Darceo is a small, tight-knit team, we are accomplishing great things and need an experienced accountant to join us.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Applies principles of accounting to analyze diverse and complex financial information and prepares financial reports. Responsible for the accuracy, integrity, control and timeliness of financial reports, analyses, systems, and processes. May specialize in specific accounting areas such as financial analysis, budgeting, planning, and forecasting. Has direct oversight of accounts payable, inventory reconciliation and analysis and active participation in SAP Pilot System conversion.
• Compiles and analyzes diverse and complex account information to provide management with accounting information necessary to make business decisions.
• Recommends financial actions to management by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, income statement and other management reports.
• Writes and recommends policies and procedures.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Maintains financial security by following accounting policies and internal controls.
• Answer’s accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting complex accounting policies and regulations.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Prepares diverse and complex financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses.
Applies continuous improvement techniques and methods to internal processes and systems.
• May lead or be assigned to a special project team.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing professional networks, and/or participating in professional societies.
• Complies with federal and state legal requirements and professional standards. Studies existing and new legislation, enforces adherence to requirements; and advises management on needed actions.
• May provide leadership to others in accounting or within a business team. Acts as prime contact on high level projects.
• Establishes goals and objectives required to complete projects. Trains and mentors less experienced employees.
• Shares specialized knowledge with others. Represents company on high level projects. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Work assignments may include cross-functional or project team responsibilities (e.g. continuous improvement).
Minimum Required Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree (BS) preferably in Accounting .
• 5+ years of accounting experience.
• Thorough understanding of Accounting fundamentals, (e.g., data organization, GL, and P&L design)
• Thorough understanding of operating models and financial alignment.
• Well-developed Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Well-developed communication skills to work across multiple teams and management.
• Applicants must be a U.S. citizen
If you are an accountant or Sr. book keeper with experience, please apply today!
Darceo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
We are a rapidly growing, high speed engineering services company with product development in the medical, mil/aero and high-end industrial spaces. The work is exciting and challenging every day. Our customers range from fortune 50 companies to startups and across many projects. You can work on satellites, trains, planes, IoT devices to life saving medical devices all in the same week! We are a small team accomplishing great things and are looking for experienced engineers to join our tight knit & growing team.
1675 Samco RoadSioux Falls, SD
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at DARCEO Inc.