Service Call Center Agent DARCARS Automotive Group
DARCARS Automotive Group Rockville, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
DARCARS Automotive Group is now seeking to add 2 Business Support Center Agents to support our Service Departments!
**The ideal candidate will have previous experience with the Lexus brand**
As the Business Support Center Agent you will play a key role as the dealership’s ambassador ensuring a one-of-a-kind experience for our service department customers. In this role, you are responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls to customers regarding vehicle repair statuses and overall customer experience.
In this role, you'll:
- Handle all inbound and outbound calls for the Service Departments
- Schedule, reschedule and confirm upcoming service appointments
- Advise customers of open warranty recalls/campaigns
- Connect with customers to encourage participation in the customer survey program
- Complete all required brand training to become knowledgeable of products
- Complete research on vehicle products using available resources
- Provide customers with product/service updates, pricing and other information as requested
- Field calls and escalate issues to appropriate parties
- Other duties as assigned
For this role, you'll need:
- Excellent communication skills with both customers and DARCARS employees
- History of demonstrating commitment to customer service
- Experience in a high-volume call center environment is a plus!
- Previous Lexus, Toyota or High-Line brand experience preferred
- Prior customer service, retail, sales, sales/service BDC, receptionist experience preferred
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license and safe driving record
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening (background)
- Insurance: medical, vision, dental
- Short-term and long-term disability plans
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service repairs
- Internal career advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
This job advertisement in no way states or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by this employee. This advertisement is merely a preview of the role in solicitation. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor.
DARCARS Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
DARCARS Automotive Group
BusinessView all jobs at DARCARS Automotive Group