Digital Sales Manager
- Expired: August 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Potential Earning Based on Experience of 75k+
Want to create an impact? Want to rapidly climb the career ladder? This is where it's happening! It's not your experience that matters, it's yourpassion. ARE YOU READY TO START AN AMAZING CAREER? Let's redefine the Car Buying Experience together!!!
As a Digital Sales Manager (DSM) your job is vital in managing our digital business prospects. You will contribute to a next generation car buying experience by developing a real connection with our prospective customers primarily via today's preferred communication channels. Right now, you have the opportunity to be a part of our Digital Sales Team at one of the largest automotive groups in the country.
The DSM's job is to nurture our inbound prospects by guiding them through a simple needs analysis exercise using the DARCARS Approach to Sales, providing dealership and product information, answering their questions, and linking them with a responsive in-store sales manager who will then further navigate their path to purchase. As a DSM, you must ensure timely follow up and provide an exceptional experience with every interaction.
In this role, you'll:
- Pull inquiries from our Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) Respond to inquiries via phone, text, chat, or email based on potential customer's expressed preference
- Serve as the first-level expert on our products and services, the purchase process, and the DARCARS brand
- Convert inquiries to dealership visits; set appointments for test drive and further selection/purchase support
- Adhere to customer communication scripts
- Ensure 100% of contact activity, by recording customer information in the CRM in real time Develop/maintain relationships with related store personnel
- Meet, or exceed, individual performance objectives e.g. response time, conversions etc.
For this role, you'll need:
- Associate degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- No experience necessary
- You are computer savvy with a full working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- You are a quick-study, able to absorb substantive product and service information
- You have exceptional listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- You are able to work some evenings and weekends
- You have demonstrated a commitment to process improvement, innovation, and excellence
- You are persistent, and have a good sense of humor
- You are eager to learn new things and share new ideas in a collaborative, team environment
- Insurance: medical, vision, dental
- Short-term and long-term disability plans
- Life Insurance
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service repairs
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
This job advertisement in no way states or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by this employee. This advertisement is merely a preview of the role in solicitation. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor.
DARCARS Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
DARCARS Automotive Group
BusinessView all jobs at DARCARS Automotive Group