Part-Time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner PMHNP
DAPA Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Programs Houston, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $61 to $63 Hourly
We are seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner PMHNP to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Assist Psychiatry Team
- Patient staffing with treatment team
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Coverage one weekend a month for inpatient psychiatrist
- Ability to commute to several locations
- Master of Science in Nursing/Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Good computer and typing skills
- Knowledge of navigating an Electronic Health Record
DAPA Psychiatric and Substance Abuse ProgramsWhy Work Here?
Small company that respects their employees/contractors and maintains a safe work environment
DAPA has been in the healthcare industry for 40+ years. We choose to help individuals that suffer from severe mental illness and substance abuse disorders.
5500 Guhn Rd. #100 HoustonHouston, TX