Senior Manager of Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Manager of Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning (SIOP) is a key enterprise leadership position, reporting to the Senior Director, Supply Chain. We are seeking a highly analytical and experienced SIOP/S&OP/IBP leader who is able to lead the organization in delivering world class product availability and working capital management. This role will be tasked with re-invigorating, implementing, and overseeing a best-in-class SIOP process which serves as the framework for highlighting and resolving gaps between financial and operational plans through timely strategic and tactical decision making.
- Lead the monthly Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning (SIOP) process in delivering a predictable, reliable cross-functionally integrated Plan that aligns with the company’s objectives with a focus on balancing demand and supply, optimizing inventory, and maximizing customer fill rates.
- Develop, maintain, and utilize a Balanced Scorecard of KPIs to align performance with financial, operational, and strategic objectives.
- Enhance reporting for monthly/quarterly/annual reviews and drive story telling with data.
- Leverage analytics to provide timely data insights and recommendations to stakeholders throughout various areas of the organization.
- Work closely with Manufacturing, Procurement, and Logistics to ensure sufficient capacity exists in the supply and distribution networks.
- Set and maintain inventory targets. Monitor and maintain visibility to inventory health, evaluating performance, and proactively driving attention and marshalling required resources to develop and execute action plans to resolve issues.
- Embed structure, discipline, and continuous improvement into the SIOP process to enable robust, efficient action planning and decision making. Monitor functional group adherence to SIOP procedures, roles and responsibilities, and timelines.
- Oversee monthly SIOP process including scheduling meetings, coordinating content input, and preparing the Executive SIOP meeting deck, capturing action items, and issuing meeting minutes.
- Synthesize large amounts of data, decompose complex problems, and communicate across various levels of the organization using a variety of communication techniques including data visualization.
- Formulate and develop a strategic roadmap to mature the SIOP function and process.
- Be a change agent by continuously identifying, assessing, and leveraging process, technology, and capability enhancements.
- Oversee lifecycle planning (new production introduction (NPI) and end-of-life activities).
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations Research, Mathematics, Engineering, or Business Management (Master’s degree preferred)
- 10+ years of strategic and in-depth, hand-on planning and operations experience
- Experience implementing and leading a SIOP/S&OP/IBP process with a proven track record of achieving financial, service, and operational performance targets
- Strong E2E Business / Supply Chain Understanding; understands tradeoffs of balancing revenue, margin, and inventory to achieve sustainable, profitable growth
- Be an inspiring and authentic leader, with demonstrated strength in coaching and developing a team, both employees and managers of others
- Strong executive presence and storytelling
- Excel at simplifying complex operational issues and turning data into actionable insights through the use of data visualization
- Turn data into actionable business insights
- Influencing & relationship building skills to drive action with appropriate urgency across critical cross-functional partnerships
- Experience developing and executing innovative solutions that delivered a step-change in business results
- Strong business, operational, financial and root cause acumen with a corrective action mindset
- Knowledge and experience using ERP (SAP preferred) and planning systems required; implementation experience a plus
- Exceptional ability to think creatively, generate options, build consensus, and execute
- Strong project leadership, strategy development, process design, and change management skills
- Demonstrated success navigating ambiguity and being resilient in a dynamic multi-faceted business environment
- Passion for driving continuous improvement; mature existing processes, systems, etc.
- Lead and solve complex organizational problems with a focus on continuous improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate and communicate effectively both cross-functionally and with executive leadership, senior management, peers, and team members
- Seasoned people manager skilled at establishing goals, motivating and holding people accountable, and driving results through metrics
- Capable of developing talent, inspiring new ways of working, building resiliency, and leading an organization to excellence
DAP is a market leading manufacturer of home repair and construction products including caulks, sealants, foam, adhesives, and patch and repair products. You'll find DAP products in the hands of professional painters, remodelers, builders, and do-it-yourselfers- ranging from home centers and mass merchants to your local hardware and paint stores. We continue to strive to be at the forefront of innovation at every turn. At DAP, we hire the best people and give them a collaborative and rewarding work environment that empowers them to succeed! We support associates in continuous professional growth and collaborate on the steps it takes to get to the next level in their careers. Our associates enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with company match, pension, competitive health insurance, tuition reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, and more!
DAP is a market leading manufacturer of home repair and construction products including caulks, sealants, foam, adhesives, and patch and repair products. You will find DAP products in the hands of professional painters, remodelers, builders, and do-it-yourselfers. At DAP, we hire the best people and give them a collaborative and rewarding work environment that empowers them to succeed! We support associates in continuous professional growth and collaborate on the steps it takes to get to the next level in their careers. Our associates enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with company match, pension, competitive health insurance rates, tuition reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, and more! For more information, visit www.dap.com. On the job since 1865.
BusinessView all jobs at DAP Global