- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $33 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k,
Are you an Athlete, Customer Service Superstar, Classically trained dancer, UN-classically trained dancer, Restaurant Host/Hostess, Barista, Public Speaker, Musician, Theatre Geek, Amateur Filmmaker, Personal Trainer, Camp Counselor, Majored in Changing Your Major, or if you are just really good at hosting house parties... this may be perfect for you.
(And it will be more perfect if you submit a cover letter explaining why you are interested and what you bring to the position!)
We are looking for people-skilled people to become dance instructors and studio executives. Dance experience is preferred but not required. However, what is required is a strong aptitude for learning, an open mind, and an ability to collaborate with other team members to help them reach their full potential!
NOTE: This is a horrible job if you prefer:
2. Anti-social behavior
3. Very limited physical contact
Here's the pitch:
1. Send over a regular resume (see the warning above: no dance experience necessary) with brief cover letter.
2. From there, we bring in the best "people-people" for interviews.
3. For all of those selected, we immerse them in a comfort zone altering boot camp!
4. When ready, we transition them into full time dance instructors.... really.
WHAT WE TEACH: Through the training program you'll learn how to dance the Tango, Swing, Salsa, Samba, and everything else you may have seen on TV. Our company (Arthur Murray) has been teaching the world to dance since 1912. There are nearly 300 locations all over the globe, and you have a chance to be a part of some of the top schools in the world.
We teach adults, from beginner to advanced, for everything from their upcoming wedding to their regular post work hobby to the spotlight of the competition floor. The opportunity is endless and the roads diverse!
From being organized and accountable to being a strong leader of others, we are looking for someone to help propel our team to the next level through an ability to inspire our clients, collaborate with peers, and help share the world of dance with our community.
All the perks of a creative dance job, with the security of a Full Time, Vacation Pay, Retirement fund etc. Send your resume and cover letter to begin the process!
Last thing - check your SPAM folder. There's a good chance your email provider doesn't think this is a real job either... but your email provider could probably use some dance lessons.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $33.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Some weekends
- Bonus pay scale
- Referral pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Company's Facebook page:
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
We are expanding to more locations every year and pride ourselves in teaching the World to dance!
DANCE RIGHT LLC
287 Main StreetNiantic, CT
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?