Remote - Supply Chain Manager - BioPharma - Government
DAK Resources Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Drug/Vaccine Supply Chain Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as a scientific and technical representative for the Program Office(s) concerning the project management of the supply chain and logistics considerations for products being developed from early stage to commercialization within the biopharmaceutical fields.
• Support concept of operations strategies for new and existing products for medical countermeasure preparedness and or for those being developed during a public health emergency.
• Review and advise supply chain and logistics positions on proposed and existing projects and programs;
• Prepare draft work statements (SOW, SOO, PWS, White Papers, BAA’s) for solicitations (Request for Information (RFIs), Request for Proposals (RFPs), Sources Sought Notices (SSN), et al) as needed and relevant to supply chain
• Review and advise on contract proposals (formally and informally submitted), as requested;
• Provide program and project development level portfolio management and oversight; • Develop, implement, and consciously improve Total Life Cycle Cost (TLCC) efforts; • Assist in contract negotiations on technical matters, as requested;
• Deliver briefings on relevant subject matter for ASPR/BARDA senior leadership • Lead or participate in market research, cost evaluations, supplier information, supplier qualification, and evaluation, transportation information, and other relevant logistics information. Provide professional verbal input and well-written documents to support these activities.
• Collaborating with contracting and other PCI staff to assure that manufacturers in the portfolio submit required data deliverables timely and complete.
Drug/Vaccine Supply Chain Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Management Information Systems, Logistics, or Industrial Engineering. Additionally, a B.S. / M.S. in a related discipline with sufficient experience in supply chain or logistics with the biopharmaceutical industry will be considered.
• At least 10-15 years of life sciences intellectual property and supply chain industry experience, including executive-level service(s).
• A JD is desired with a degree or coursework in the life sciences a plus. Strong candidates with demonstrated relevant experience will also be considered.
• Significant experience in all areas of biopharmaceutical supply chain and logistics to include warehousing, enterprise and inventory systems, purchasing, and transportation
• Significant experience in pharmaceutical product development and Total Life Cycle Cost (TLCC) management.
• Experience with supplier qualification, management, and customer services practices • Experience in pharmaceutical packaging, and distribution solutions.
• Experience with inventory tracking and systems
• Experience with regulatory authorities.
Powered by JazzHR
DAK ResourcesWhy Work Here?
DAK Resources is a Service Disabled Veteran - Owned Business.
DAK Resources is a Service Disabled Veteran - Owned Business. DAK Resources has performed as both a prime and subcontractor winning multi-year contracts for services to government, municipalities and the private sector. DAK Resources specializes in administration staffing, medical staffing, information technology, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and logistics operation for business, training, maintenance management, security, and supply chain management. www.dakresources.com