HR Admin Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a part time HR Administrator to join our team. This position offers administrative support to the Human Resources Manager. The HR Assistant must have a high level of initiative, good problem-solving skills and judgment, and have the ability to handle multiple priorities. The ability to deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information is critical to the overall success of this position. A high degree of professionalism is expected in all interactions.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy individual with excellent organizational skills, a strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications.
Pay and Benefits:
Start pay is between $20.00 an hour with increases based on performance
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, PTO and Holiday pay
Monday - Friday : 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Venture Dr., Janesville, WI. 53546
- Maintains department filing system, files correspondence, and confidential records
- Prepares and updates employment files, orientation packets, etc.
- Enters and updates applicant and employee information into HRIS System
- Assists with screening of resumes, conducts initial interviews for plant positions, and administers process for region positions
- Assists with the administrative functions of short-term disability claims
- Assists with proper notification and filing of employee medical absence notices
- Administers process for reference checks, degree/certification verifications, and background checks process for potential new hires
- Assists plant and region with annual EEOC/Affirmative Action planning and month to month tracking of actuals vs targets.
- Sorts incoming departmental mail and serves as mailroom backup (as needed)
- Assists Human Resource personnel at plant and region level with various confidential projects.
- Coordinates and assists with community related projects
- Prepares documents for distribution on company bulletin boards
- Enters work orders for department
- Ensures forms are stocked and replenished
- Greets visitors and vendors to human resource department, answers questions or directs to the appropriate resource
- Assists employees at the front counter with various needs (e.g., safety shoe reimbursements, refunds for glasses, address changes, etc.).
- Acts as the primary point of contact by screening and directing telephone calls to the appropriate resource takes detailed messages or transfers to voicemail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), strong interpersonal skills, and time management skills are essential for success
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Experience with HRIS systems is preferred
- A high level of initiative, strong problem-solving skills, good judgment, and the ability to deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information is necessary for success
- Must be flexible with the ability to work effectively in a changing work environment
- Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree desired in Human Resources, Business, or related field plus 1-3 years of administrative experience working with the public is required.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at DAK Resources