General Labor Warehouse
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for reliable and dependable general labor/warehouse associates to join our well-established, but rapidly growing team! No experience required, we will train you to be the best! We have a variety of different departments and a multitude of different positions needing to be filled. Start immediately as a full-time warehouse professional working on the warehouse floor as a material handler, loader, unloader, basic assembly line, or any of the many different warehouse departments.
Monday - Friday : 3:00 pm - 1:30 am
Monday - Friday : 4:00 am - 2:30 pm
Pay and Benefits:
Start pay for the full time position is $17.00 - $19.00 an hour based of shift selection
The pay increase after your probational period and future increase is based on performance
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, PTO, and Holiday pay
Donovan Rd. Stanley, VA. 22851
- Willing to be trained and work in multiple areas and tasks
- Perform general manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials.
- Be able to use simple power and hand tools
- Know how to read a tape measure;
- Follow written and verbal orders
- Operate efficiently and safely
- Maintain clean work area through good housekeeping practices
- Must have basic math skills.
- Experience in a Warehouse environment.
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others.
- Physically able to push, pull and twist up to 80 lbs.
- Job will require repeatedly bending, stooping, twisting, pushing, pulling,
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Growth and Advancement opportunities available!
Powered by JazzHR
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at DAK Resources