Customer Service Representative - DAI
- Expired: June 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our office is growing and we are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time Customer Service Representative position at our office in Charlotte, MI office. Our Customer Service Rep will be the first point of contact for customers and prospects who call or visit the office. They are responsible for providing exceptional customer experience exceeding expectations.
Salary Range: $30000.00 - $42000.00 per year
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Life, Short & Long-Term Disability
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays Off
- Weekends and Birthday Off
- Accident Plan
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers in person, via email, text and over the phone.
- Greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and professional manner.
- Update customer management system with policy information.
- Actively pursue new business, cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Provide information regarding policies to customers.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Take payments and file claims with insurance companies.
- Network in local community
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train the right candidate.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience with word, excel and outlook and comfortable with computers and technology.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, intuitive, resourceful and coachable.
- Insurance Experience preferred, but will consider other CSR experience
BusinessView all jobs at DAI Insurance