Carpenter/ Retail Fixture Display Installer/ Merchandiser
DAGASA Fixtures and Displays Kent, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dagasa Fixture and Displays currently seeking Retail Merchandisers/ Fixture installers/Assemblers for 24 -36 month scheduled projects in the Pacific Northwest and will be conducting ZOOM interviews to fill positions.
Dagasa Fixture and Displays specialize in providing services such as product merchandising, store fixture installation, and signage installation.We work with big box companies (Home Depot/ Sam’s/ Lowes/ Dollar Trees/Walmart, Etc) on projects ranging from new store remodels to nationwide rollouts and regionalized resets.
Current projects are located in Pacific Northwest United States
- Pay Rate: Base pay starting at $16/Hour- $22/Hour based on experience
- Shift: Night Work: Typically Hours 9:00 pm till 6:00 am M- F.
- Type: Full-Time (40 hours/week)
- Travel: Must be able to travel 4- 6 weeks out of town
- The majority of our employees use there own vehicle to drive to the project location and are compensated. For example, you live in Seattle and the job is in Salt Lake City Utah, we pay mileage there and back, plus wages one way, after 4-6 weeks, IF YOU CHOOSE we fly you to and from home with 3-7 unpaid days off,
What you will be doing as a full-time Fixture Installers/ Assemblers
- Reading instructions (Plan-O-Gram) to match the client's standards of the Install.
- Removing old store fixtures.
- Installing new store fixtures and signage.
- Adjusting shelves/pegs.
- Moving product from one area of the store to another.
- General cleaning of the work area. and paying attention to detail.
- Working independently and as a team with a positive attitude.
Full-Time Fixture Installers/ Assemblers Position Requirements:
- Take direction from Dagasa Fixture and Displays Lead and/or Client Supervisor on hourly, shift, and daily goals.
- Communicate clearly and proactively to teammates to ensure timely completion of duties.
- Read and interpret retailer-specific instructions to perform required fixture installations.
- Reliable transportation to all local project locations.
- Own and demonstrate safe usage of basic tools including screwdrivers, open-end wrenches, pliers, tape measure, and level.
- Must own safety toe shoes.
- Must be able to bend, walk/stand for 8 hours or more and lift 50lbs.
- Depending on the project, shifts could range from up to 6 weeks out of town and is night work
Fixture Installers/ Assemblers Key Qualities:
- You are dedicated to supporting a safe working environment.
- You understand the value of teamwork, exude a positive attitude, and sustain contagious energy throughout the entire shift.
- You lead by example with the grace of authority, maintaining respect, dignity, and compassion for everyone.
- You love checklists. You like to stay busy, balance priorities, and utilize your organizational skills.
- Pay is based on experience and tools.
- Applicants must have a reliable vehicle to carry their own tools and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Accommodations, PD and travel compensation is provided as necessary.
(VIRTUAL ZOOM INTERVIEWS)
DAGASA Fixtures and DisplaysWhy Work Here?
“Great leadership team, with awesome benefits, and the opportunity to excel and grow within the company.”
Fixtures and displays
United StatesKent, WA