Counselor- Adult Outpatient
DACCO Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Licensed Counselor, you will work with patients diagnosed with substance use and/or co-occurring mental health disorders. You will complete an initial evaluation to ensure adequate treatment planning, with a caseload of 25-30 patients. You will complete both individual and group counseling sessions with male and female patients, with some topic-specific groups. Further, you will be held accountable for weekly case review and expected to complete clinical documentation in accordance with regulatory and agency standards.
This is a full-time opportunity.
- Master's Degree in a Human Services field
- (M)CAP Certification, a plus
- Experience in Behavioral Healthcare
- Working knowledge of diagnosis and treatment of addiction and co-occurring disorders
- Ability to work both individually and with a team
- Attention to detail as it relates to clinical documentation
- Ability to meet quality standards that align to agency objectives
- Bilingual- Spanish preferred
- 18 days of paid time-off (PTO) annually
- Up to 10 paid holidays annually
- Retirement plans with company match
- Health, dental, and vision insurances
- Flexible spending accounts
- Automatic short and long-term disability coverage
- Incidental insurance coverage options
- Assistance with certifications and licensure
- Mileage reimbursement
DACCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug & Tobacco Free Facility. All personnel are required to undergo mandatory post-employment offer criminal background checks.