Talent Acquisition Specialist - Digital (contract)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Here at DAC, we know our talented team of Geeks with Personality is the reason behind all of our success — and as we grow, we need an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us attract, vet, and interview the top digital marketing professionals in the game to join us. From building talent pipelines for filling critical and recurring roles to coming up with innovative strategies for recruiting from non-traditional talent pools, your day-to-day will be all about connecting with real people.
Do you have an uncanny ability to recognize talent when you see it? Are you open-minded and creative enough to spot a diamond in the rough? You might be the perfect addition to our People & Culture team — so get in touch!
What we get
- An organized specialist to take accountability for recruiting activities for specific roles including ensuring strong performance on time to fill, cost per hire, and quality of candidates.
- A detail-oriented go-getter who will actively participate in networking groups, oversee internal and external talent attraction platforms, and create new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes to improve the quality of hires and ensure optimal candidate experience.
- A strong communicator with the ability to coordinate with hiring managers to find the best candidate for every role.
- A data-driven professional who can compile, analyze, and utilize data relating to recruiting, performance, and retention as well as define, track, and report on key hiring metrics for all positions.
- A team player to work with HR on assessing current and future staffing needs against business strategy and ensure that tools and processes are running smoothly.
- An out-of-the-box thinker to come up with new ways to attract and recruit top talent—and execute those ideas.
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience. In-depth experience sourcing active and passive candidates including the use of social media, search engines and job boards.
- Knowledge of relevant employment laws within jurisdictions DAC operates.
- Excellent oral, written and formal presentation skills, including the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels and alignment to business priorities.
- Strong business acumen and ability to manage complexity
- Innovative, organized and results-oriented
- Proven and effective project management skills
- A skillful communicator who delivers clear and effective verbal and written messages
- Proven ability to influence and partner with senior-level executives
- Ability to learn, and administer on Applicant Tracking System technology
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Marketing agency experience an asset
What We Want
As a Talent Acquisition professional, you know the drill: it’s all about standing out. We want to know what makes you special. Send us an application (resume, cover letter, anything else that will help your cause) that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.
With recruitment scams on the rise, DAC is committed to keeping your information safe and secure. Only someone with a @dacgroup.com email will be in contact with you. If someone with a different email domain contacts you, please alert email@example.com. We will never ask you for private information unless an official offer letter has been sent. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are in any doubt about whether a career opportunity at DAC Group is genuine.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at DAC Group