DABS Inc works to support developmentally disabled adults who are facing placement challenges through Regional Center Social Services. We develop placement opportunities and help clients achieve a dignified experience of living and thriving within a network of community support and outreach.
We accomplish this through teaching life skills that enable our clients to reach their goals, create lasting and meaningful relationships, and to have access to equal opportunities for learning and community outreach. We also provide guidance and instruction to our clients so that they can make their own informed decisions based on their own needs and wishes without threatening nor restricting independence.
JOB TITLE: Support Living Services - SERVICE COORDINATOR
PAY: $50,000-$65,000/YEAR DOE
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, 401K, paid time off, and other cash incentives
OFFICE LOCATION: San Rafael, CA
LOCATIONS SERVED: San Rafael, Novato, San Anselmo, Corte Madera, Marin
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm (Must be willing to work on-call and over the weekends as needed)
You are reliable, good natured, and have a calling to help others. Your experience working with people who have disabilities is desired. You have an understanding of all applicable Regional Center guidelines. You are familiar with case management. You are very well organized and can handle multiple projects at a time. You are easily able to prioritize and are comfortable working alone as well as with a team.
YOUR JOB DUTIES MAY INCLUDE...
* Manages and supervises Personal Attendant Staff; including interviewing, disciplinary actions, etc
* Maintains caseloads for Supportive Living Service recipients
* Responsible for the quality assurance of services to the recipient
* Provides continued training and guidance to Personal Attendant staff
* Provides schedules for Personal Attendant staff
* On-call after during customary hours as needed
* Must have 2 years of management experience
* AA degree or 2 years of college is preferable
* At least one year coordinating services for people with developmental disabilities or other human service resource
* Flexibility and willingness to problem solve and collaborate as part of a team
* A high level of accountability and reliability
* Comfort in providing personal instruction
* Ability to have a high degree of discretion when handling sensitive information
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Ability to organize own work, set priorities, meet deadlines, and follow up on assignments with or without supervision
* Ability to pass a Live-Scan DOJ background check, obtain CPR certification, and complete TB testing prior to work in the field
* Valid California Drivers License and insurable driving record
FOR CONSIDERATION, APPLY HERE ON THIS WEBSITE!
Upload your resume. Include a brief statement of why you would like to join our team.
Thank you for your interest in joining the DABS Inc family. We look forward to meeting you!
*_PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.DABSINC.COM_*
DABS Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DABS Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location the company facilitates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoffs, recall transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
DABS Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$65,000.00/Year DOE
Why Work Here?Please feel free to check out our website at www.dabsinc.com/jobs
If you are someone who wants to make a difference and wants to be the difference you wish to see, this is a very rewarding opportunity!
Marin City, CA