- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
D3 Technologies is an Autodesk Platinum Partner that consults with manufacturers to design better products and get to market faster by leveraging best-in-class engineering, design, process automation, and data management technologies. For over 20 years, D3 has established exceptional customer loyalty and a reputation as a true business. We provide our team members with growth opportunities, great earning potential coupled with the support and leadership to succeed.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager that is passionate about supporting the manufacturing engineering community. This is an exciting and fast-paced environment that is both challenging and rewarding.
ROLE: Project Manager
Responsible for project management of implementations for Product Data Management (PDM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides PDM, PLM, ERP project management and implementation expertise for our top manufacturing clients across the US.
- Project Planning: Ability to plan and work with implementation experts to execute and finalize multiple projects on time and within defined scope -- from initial requirements gathering through to a final delivery of a project.
- Facilitate Requirements Gathering: Aid team in gathering ideas, issues and risks and provide input for solutions to key process stakeholders.
- Project Scheduling: Schedules time allocated to projects by team members and manages updates and changes to schedules. Identifies risks associated with changing schedules and meeting deadlines.
- Project Coordinator: Conducts meetings to ensure projects are on schedule and helps identify risks. Someone who can escalate issues in a timely manner with clarity and professionalism. Updates team members with status updates.
- Customer Liaison: Develops strong customer relationships and is consistently accessible, available and responsive to the customer as well as internal team members when needed.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, preferred
- 3 or more years of project management experience
- 3 or more years using project management software preference
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Confidence in taking full responsibility for large-scale projects
- General knowledge of manufacturing business systems and/or processes (CRM, ERP, PDM, PLM, and CAD)
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a team.
LOCATION & TERRITORY:
- Location: Remote
- Territory will cover clients across the U.S.
- Willingness to travel overnight, estimated 15%.
- Family medical; prescription coverage; short-term disability; long-term disability; life insurance available.
- 401(k) with matching; 2 weeks’ vacation annually plus flexible paid time off.
D3 TECHNOLOGIESWhy Work Here?
We provide our team members with growth opportunities, great earning potential coupled with the support and leadership to succeed.
D3 Technologies is an Autodesk Platinum partner that consults with manufacturers to design better products and get to market faster by leveraging best-in-class AEC, product engineering, design, process automation, and data management technologies. EOE/Veteran/Disabled
4600 W. Kearney St.Saint Louis, MO