Implementation Consultant - Data Management
- Expired: January 25, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
D3 Technologies is an Autodesk Platinum Partner that consults with manufacturers to design better products and get to market faster by leveraging best-in-class engineering, design, process automation, and data management technologies.
D3 is seeking an Implementation Consultant that is passionate about supporting the manufacturing engineering community. D3 provides its team members the room to grow and the support & leadership to succeed with great earning potential.
ROLE: Implementation Consultant Data Management
Responsible for implementation, training, support and pre-sales technical activities for Autodesk data management software.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pre-Sales Activities
- Customer technology consultation to assess current business process and requirements.
- Collaboration with sales team to recommend appropriate technology solution.
- Development of technical content to support sales, marketing and implementation efforts.
- Technical Services
- Working primarily with Autodesk manufacturing technologies e.g. Inventor, Vault
- Deliver application training to our customer and industry-related technical presentations at seminars, conferences, user groups, both onsite and remotely.
- Provide implementation solutions and application support.
- 3+ years of using data management in a engineering.
- Administration duties within CAD and data management environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of Windows environment and Microsoft Office products.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Technical support (helpdesk) experience.
- Classroom instructor experience.
- Ability to learn software rapidly and a passion for technology.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a team.
LOCATION & TERRITORY:
- Territory will cover clients across the U.S.
- Willingness to travel overnight, estimated 15%.
- Report to a D3 office located within 50 miles of your home address
- D3 will provide the required computer systems and software
- Accommodation and requirements for Remote-Worker-Exception
- Manager approval
- Home address exceeds 50 miles from the closest D3 office
- Dedicated Home Office
- Quiet location, free from distractions
- Reliable High-Speed Internet with minimum performance of Download 10 Mbps & Upload 5 Mbps
- Observe standard hours of operation
- This is a non-reimbursable expense, consult your tax preparer for potential deductions.
COMPENSATION: Salary plus incentives (based upon experience).
- 2 weeks PTO annually plus flexible paid time off
- D3 Observed Standard Holidays
- Company group health insurance, nominal fee for employee coverage
- Short-term & Long-term Disability included
- Optional Cafeteria Plan, Dental, Vision, Life, Insurances Available
- 401K Program with D3 matching up to 4% of your base salary
- Eligibility of Benefits as follows:
- Insurance coverage(s), paid holidays, vacation starts the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401k after 1 month of employment
TechnologyView all jobs at D3 Technologies
Get fresh Technology Implementation Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.