- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
D2 Government Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for Combatives Instructor at Joint Expeditionary Base, Little Creek, Fort Story, Virginia Beach, Virginia. This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
- Develop scenarios and provide instruction during the intermediate and sustainment phases of training
- Work one weekend per month as required to support reserve personnel training requirements
- Travel to provide training OCONUS up to 30 days per year
- Provide training support to:
- Advanced Military Operations on Urban Terrain (A-MOUT)
- Maritime Interceptions Operations (MIO) Professional Development (PRODEV)
- Boat Crew PRODEV
- Training scheduling and planning
- Coordinate with and provide the force combatives training to the Navy Expeditionary Intelligence Command (NEIC)
- Due to the nature of this requirement, strong communication and inter-personal skills are required. Job candidates shall be able to clearly, and properly, speak and write English
- Black Belt certification in any martial art with a minimum of four years of experience conducting the following techniques and procedures both with and without tactical equipment:
- Ground-fighting and/or grappling
- Practicing proper body control and submission
- Close-quarters striking (hand-to-hand combat)
- Expeditionary - Small Arms Marksmanship Instructor or equivalent certification
- Prior military experience and an honorable discharge
- Must be able to pass background check/obtain CAC
- Secret Clearance
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have a high-school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in English and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Job candidates shall possess the necessary skills to multitask and work independently, while meeting strict deadlines.
D2GS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Visit us on the web at www.d2-gs.com to learn more.
D2 Government Solutions provides aviation and administrative support services to various government agencies. Our aviation services include base operations, aircraft flight operations, maintenance, logistical support, training, range support, aerial imaging, and repair operations. We also provide a variety of administrative support services to include mail room, military transition assistance, training, clerical support for identification processing, medical support services, and other similar services.
D2 Government Solutions
AddressVirginia Beach, VA
EducationView all jobs at D2 Government Solutions